List:       pidgin-devel
Subject:    ntlm authentication
From:       Steve Roemen <stever () carlislefsp ! com>
Date:       2007-09-26 22:46:02

Is there a way to use ntlm authentication for xmpp protocol?  I want to
enable employees to have an IM system using jabber by connecting them to
a local jabber server which authenticates them against ldap.

Currently it works, but with our password changing policy they
forget/don't know how/don't care to change their IM password, so it goes
mostly unused.

Thanks,
Steve