List:       pidgin-devel
Subject:    MS LCS Support Plugin Development
From:       "Jamie Jackson" <myspamb8 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-21 1:51:50

I'm just posting this in the hopes of getting some more momentum
behind this plugin (SIPLCS: http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/48). It
seems like the developer's were getting close, but development died
off due to developers' commitments.

I'm anxious to see this working, as this is the last thing I need to
use Linux fairly seamlessly in an all-Windows-desktop corporation.

I'd do more to move it along, but I've got zero desktop programming skills.

Thanks,
Jamie