List:       phpug-ie
Subject:    [Phpug] Project management (was Re: kfm file manager 0.1 alpha)
From:       sonic () dreadserver ! com (Sonic)
Date:       2006-06-26 12:55:59

John Handelaar wrote:

>Sonic wrote:
>

>>On a side note, this leads me to a question. I see you're using Mantis
>>for your bug tracking. Why did you decide to go for this as opposed to
>>others, e.g. Trac which will help manage your whole project as well as
>>track bugs? I'd be interested to know what everyone is using (if
>>anything) for their Project management/bug tracking solutions and why?
>>

>Mantis, because end users for web clients and CVS
>have nothing at all to do with each other.
>
>Also if I want people to *use* a bug tracker, it
>had better be a lot more idiot-proof than Trac.

hmrmmm....

I like the idea of Mantis being written in PHP but I'd prefer to have my
Project management and Bug tracking in one system. I suppose it'd be
preferable if non-developers could only see the bug reporting section
leaving the rest of the features for people who would use them. I like
the completeness of Trac.

Anybody know of anything else?

Cheers,

Sonic