List:       phpslash
Subject:    Re: [phpslash-users] Hello
From:       Ajay Sharma <ssharma () odc ! net>
Date:       2001-05-31 13:16:52

> > The major issue before I bring it live is to merge it with the phplib
> > permission system.  Do you think it's just as easy as putting
> > "perm"=>Whatever_Perm_Class into the page_open call and changing all those
> > $seclev > 10^n-1 tests to $perm->check("...")?
>
> This work is already in progress, and some of it is committed into CVS.
> Check out the phpslash-ft module from CVSROOT
> pserver:anonymous@cvs.phpslash.sf.net:/cvsroot/phpslash
> And take a look, send in patches if you want too !

Actually, Joe pretty much cleaned out all the seclev's from the code and
converted over everything to auth/perm.  I'm still doing some final work
on the Comment module, and there might be a few more odds 'n' ends for
the Poll module.  After that, we're ready for a 0.65 beta.

later,
ajay

Satyajot (Ajay) Sharma
ssharma@odc.net
Digital Odyssey System Administrator
"There's more than gravity pushing on me" --Folk Implosion