List:       phpslash
Subject:    Re: [phpslash-users] Links
From:       "Matt \"TrollBoy\" Wiseman" <trollboy () shoggoth ! net>
Date:       2001-04-27 20:24:28

I have a file I use called out.php what it does is throws a frame at the top
saying "Return to the Shoggoth Network" and "Remove Frame".  How I iplement
this is I simply edit it inot the stories as they are posted.  Simple as
that, I personally don't see a particular need for this variable, but if it
were to be implemented there would be a slew of other variables to attrib to
it as well, such as:
External_Links_target
External_Links_name
External_Links_onmouseover
External_Links_onmouseout
External_Links_url_prepend
External_Links_style
External_Links_url_postpend

This seems like it would be alot for something relatively easy to do by
hand...

Matt "Trollboy" Wiseman
www.shoggoth.net/trollboy/trollboy.jpg
Trollboy@shoggoth.net