List:       phpslash
Subject:    Re: [phpslash-users] new user
From:       Mike Austin <phpslasher () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-04-22 18:01:17

> Go ahead and crack open the code, there are some
> scary parts but most of
> it is fairly straightfoward.
You can be sure I will! And if I find any place I can
help... I will also do what I can.  I am all for
giving whatever I can to the community...

> great, we could use those words.  :)
Glad to help! I think that you are all doing an
awesome job on a very worthy project!  I did want to
mention that I think the idea about user-submitted
stories (roadmap: release 0.8 -> Gordita) should be
really cool.

I am excited to see where this project goes.

-Mike Austin

... snipped - see thread for prior comments...