List:       phpslash
Subject:    Re: [phpslash-users] Glossary & HTML
From:       nathan r hruby <nhruby () arches ! uga ! edu>
Date:       2001-04-20 16:18:26

on 4/20/01 12:10 PM, Ajay Sharma at ssharma@odc.net wrote:

> is it time to start working on 0.65 yet?

Soon.  I promise soon.  If you are really itching, you can import changes
into the HEAD CVS branch (same as usual) and I can branch an 0.6 version
from the 0.61 tag-ed versions later (please let it be this weekend!
Computers keep dying on me this week and my home router/firewall was making
a very unhappy sound this morning before I left for work....).

-n
--
.sig omitted becasue I had to swap my real work machine (with .sigs) for a
broken one in the lab....