List:       phpslash
Subject:    [phpslash] file layout.
From:       Ajay Sharma <ssharma () odc ! net>
Date:       2000-06-30 16:28:59

> The hope here is to avoid having things exposed due to a poor server
> configuration.  If this structure really irks you we can do away
> with it, but I'd like to see a bit more organization and secure in
> the file layout at some point.

It really irks me.  You said earlier that it won't work well out of your
home directory which is how I think it should run.  I don't think most
people are only running PHPSlash as their "main" site.

Also, there was a comment about code reuse.  You can't share the
PHPSlash code between several different sites because they all still
share the config.php3 which will point that site to the DB.  The only
thing you can share now is the classes.

I don't want it, but if I'm out voted then I can live with it.  It's not
like I'm going to fork away and create AJAYSlash over this.  :)

later,
ajay

Satyajot (Ajay) Sharma
ssharma@odc.net
Digital Odyssey System Administrator
There's more than gravity pushing on me --Folk Implosion