List:       phpslash
Subject:    Re: [PHPSLASH] that mail thingy (fwd)
From:       "nathan r. hruby" <nhruby () arches ! uga ! edu>
Date:       2000-02-29 17:10:02

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Blake Carver wrote:

> Does that mean the one you posted to the list is different than the CVS
> version now?
> or did you just change it before you put it on the CVS?

I simply forgot to mention it, it was part of the patches that went into
CVS yesterday (which in turn generate the diff's that go to the list)

CVS read access instructions for phpslash are in the FAQ.  I think I was a
little hasty in declaring phplib.netuse.de offline, I was reciving "Host
Not Found" errors from CVS and traceroute, but I think perhaps it was
alterNet barfing at me.

I hate alterNet (and UUNet and MCI/Worldcom...). Rat bastids.

-n

---FROM THE FAQ
Q: So I hear a lot of things are fixed in the CVS version.  How
   do I get that?
A: You need CVS.  What follows are instructions for loging in to
   phpslash's CVS server.  You can also access the CVS sources
   from the web at
   http://phplib.netuse.de/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/phpslash/
   1) Set your CVSROOT environment variable as so:
      CVSROOT=":pserver:cvsread@phplib.netuse.de:/repository"
   2) Login to the server (When prompted for the password, use
      "cvsread"):
      cvs login
   3) Get the current phpSlash directory tree, as so:
      cvs -z3 co phpslash
   4) You can refesh your tree with the current master CVS copy
      like so:
      cvs -z9 update -dAP

Q: I'm still having trouble with this stupid CVS thingie.  Where
   do I go for more info?
A: Try looking at these websites (links courtesy Mark Constable)
   http://java.working-dogs.com/docs/cvs.htma
   http://linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/CVS-RCS-HOWTO.html

---END FAQ

> > Also note that I changed the halt() in config.php3 to report MySQL errors
> > greater that level 0 with info-log.  This should give a warning every time
> > MySQL fails to do something, as is that case with unescaped quotes.
> > I also tried to clean its HTML up a bit.  The printf()'s are a little more
> > readable now.

nathan hruby
Webmaster: UGA Department of Drama and Theatre
nhruby@arches.uga.edu

-
PHP3 Base Library Mailing List. Send messages to <phpslash@lists.netuse.de>.