List:       phpslash
Subject:    [PHPSLASH] HTML mail
From:       "James Turinsky (PHPSlash)" <phpslash () SomeSites ! com>
Date:       2000-02-24 0:27:17

Howdy!

Begging your pardons kind peoples, but would y'all mind using plain text
instead of that there HTML and quoted-printable?  We back-country folk
t'ain't as up-ta-date as y'all are and don't take kindly to that newfangled
World Wide Web language being used to say three sentences, plus Ah'm sure
them there list archive thingamajigs don't take kindly to that garbage
anyhow.

Thank yew kindly,

JT

--
[redneck tone intended for humor value and not discrimination, because them
there shysters will sue me for mah dirt farm if I don't say this.]

-