List:       phpslash
Subject:    Re: [PHPSLASH] Patches -> BUGZILLA!
From:       "James Turinsky (PHPSlash)" <phpslash () SomeSites ! com>
Date:       2000-02-23 4:17:02

Lo it was said to phpslash@lists.netuse.de:

>User acceptance test??   I'm 7'1" 320lbs. .they except me or I eat thier
>children.  (as outlined in our terms of service)
>
>Matt "Trollboy" Wiseman
>Trollboy@defnet.com
>"I wish the world had one throat!!"
>-Al Bundy

7'1" 320lbs??!?!? O_O O_o o_O :P

Which WWF wrestler are you known as, or are you just the guy Vince McMahon
hired to be webmaster?  Do you get to chokeslam and powerbomb script
kiddies?

WWF does pay better than systems administration, so I hear, plus the uh,
chances to uh, "get a piece of [the] action" are much greater, and you get
to be on TV.

-