List:       phpslash
Subject:    [PHPSLASH] The GTM and FT
From:       "Costas Malamas" <costas () hotbot ! com>
Date:       2000-02-22 22:03:02

Ooops... I deleted the relevant e-mail, so I am sending this to the list instead.  \
I'd be willing to help out with FT, but... I took a look at the CVS.  The code there \
looks kinda... well, abandoned.  Is there a more up-to-date version of phpslash-ft, \
that the FT guys aren't sharing? ;-)...

Also, I propose "deSlashing" to replace GTM as the term of choice :-)  Since we're \
doing away with the /. kruft and all... ;-)

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com
-
PHP3 Base Library Mailing List. Send messages to <phpslash@lists.netuse.de>.