List:       phpslash
Subject:    [PHPSLASH] VERY minor comentSubmit.php3 fix.
From:       Ajay Sharma <ssharma () odc ! net>
Date:       2000-01-31 5:37:12

I didn't include a diff, because this is just a one-liner:

$q = "SELECT name,email,date_format(date,\"%W, %M %d \@ %h:%i%p\") AS df,";

That's what line 178 should look like in commentSubmit.php3.  Nothing
major, it just fixes the way the date should look when you reply to a
comment.

Oh and can you add an extra space in front of the word "on" in line 188:

echo " on " . $sl_q->Record["df"] . "<br>\n";

Hey, I said these were minor fixes.  :)

later,
ajay