List:       phpslash
Subject:    [PHPSLASH] Wish Me Luck! New phpslash site
From:       Blakesterz () aol ! com
Date:       2000-01-28 1:15:22

I am almos tready to go live with the newest phpslash site.
www.lisnews.com
right now it's here:
http://www.lisnews.com/slash/public_html/

i also whipped up a phpslash gif that's not too bad, here:
http://www.lisnews.com/slash/public_html//about.php3

I'm expecting about 3,000 hits a day right away, since that's what the site
gets now. This weekend i bump the old index.html out, and run with the new
improved php3 Slashdot code!
-
PHP3 Base Library Mailing List. Send messages to <phpslash@lists.netuse.de>.