List:       phpslash
Subject:    Re: [PHPSLASH] Calender and Free Web space
From:       Wai-Sun Chia <waisun.chia () msa ! dec ! com>
Date:       1999-08-29 8:11:21

John Coggeshall wrote:

> As others have already stated, I'm not sure exactly where a calendar would
> come into play.... If you are talking abotu having it setup so that there is
> a graphical calender display for previous news items I could see a use
> there... Mocha? Squidister? What are your thoughts? All and All I think it
> is something to keep in mind when we are digging for new features, but we
> have enough to handle right now.

My suggestion:
Anybody who has the free time can implement this, we can even keep the
code in the same dev tree. But we'll keep it modular and optional, just
like the extended features in PHPLIB. i.e. the user will need to do an
explicit require("calendar.inc")...

However, we have to stay on focus and get this baby ready for 1.0 by
end-September. As it is, we'll have our hands full with the impending
0.6 FT release and 0.7 Auth release.

--
Wai-Sun "squidster" Chia
Web/Unix Developer