List:       phpslash
Subject:    RE: [PHPSLASH] my work in progress
From:       "John Coggeshall" <someone () internetaddress ! com>
Date:       1999-08-28 20:44:14

> oh good then you can do it!!! ;-)

Yep.. in fact a great deal of it is done... unfortunately it's all local
running on a box of mine so I can't show it off!!!  But I'm working on
getting something setup on my VS where you can all see it. I just won't be
dev. it until I get my real job done... and that'll be done by the 1st.

John

-
PHP3 Base Library Mailing List. Send messages to <phpslash@lists.netuse.de>.