List:       phpslash
Subject:    Re: [PHPSLASH] Re: Help! [FOUND]
From:       "Alan Alper" <alan () no-borders ! net>
Date:       1999-08-25 3:27:58

Yes, I can verify that it is being registered here too, it's in the dB and
it is in a cookie on my system.  What fails with both ie and netscape
browsers is getting the info back.  Sigh. Being registered over and over...
:( What don't I know about to get the cookies read - which is what appears
to be happening.

--snip
> Well, $aid and $seclev has been registered. Else how can you explain
> that PHPSlash is working fine for most of us.. Need to find out what is
> the difference between Alan's installation and ours...

--snip

-