List:       phpslash
Subject:    [phpslash-users] E-mail notification on new submission
From:       Primož_Gabrijelčič <primoz () gabrijelcic ! org>
Date:       2003-06-06 9:16:32

1. Is it possible to receive automatic e-mail notification on each new
submission in PHPSlash 0.7.1?

2. Should PHPSlash send new headers to mailing list subscribers
automatically? Because it doesn't - at least on my configuration. If this
should be automatic - which part of the config should I check? Should I
start some cron job or what?

3. Thanks for the very good software.

Best regards,
Primoz