List:       phpslash
Subject:    [phpslash-users] my installation
From:       "Jason High" <kamelwalk () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-01-08 2:45:33

Ok, I know very little about programming, so bear with me.  I am trying to
install phpSlash, but after I'm done editing config.php3, when I try to go
to my site I get the error:

"Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: template in
/home/whitehat/public_html/class/functions.inc on line 28"

If I do the capabilities test (go to test.php3), when I click on the link to
test phpLib for Slash, it says that I most likely have not defined the
slashSess.class class.  Well, seeing as how I'm not a programmer, I have no
idea what that means.  I have toyed with other PHP/MySQL products before
such as PHPNuke, so I'm not totally foreign to PHP or MySQL.  Any help would
be GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks.

-Jason
"You can't eat an apple with one tooth."
View my list at http://db.etree.org/kamelwalk
ICQ#: 179491889