List:       phpshop-list
Subject:    [Phpshop-list] [phpshop_discuss] non-alphabetical ordered categories
From:       "Coy" <coy () coylee ! com>
Date:       2000-10-31 18:01:40

Note 973015299 created
Forum phpshop_discuss has been updated with a new entry.
The product categories on the left side are in alphabetical order. Well I want a \
category that starts with a "S" to be above a categorie that starts with a "C". How \
would I stop it from automatically being put into alphabetical order? And be put into \
the order I want?