List:       phpshop-list
Subject:    [Phpshop-list] Can't upload - alternate method?
From:       "LeafWind" <development () leafwind ! com>
Date:       2000-04-28 7:06:35

My host has PHP 3.0.15 that is modified to allow file uploads while running
in safe_mode, however it seems phpshop's file upload doesn't want to work
with it. Before I dive in and try to modify phpshop code to work with my
host's mod, perhaps someone could tell me if there is a simple way to upload
the images via FTP and then tell the script where to find these images, so I
can bypass the upload through the web form altogether?

Thanks again, any help or suggestions are appreciated!

L. Penney