List:       phplib-dev
Subject:    [phplib-dev] broken w/MySQL : ct_sql.inc,v 1.3  ???
From:       "Adam Thompson" <athompso () commerced ! com>
Date:       2000-12-10 0:17:34

Is anyone else running ct_sql.inc, v1.3 in conjunction with db_mysql.inc and
MySQL v3.22.32 ?
 (PHPLIB 7.2b-RELEASE and 7.2c-PRE both appear to have ct_sql.inc that break
for me.)

What I'm running into is in ac_store() around line 111, the bit I helped fix
up waaay back w.r.t. MySQL's UPDATE function returning affected_rows()=0 ...

the call $this->db->f(1) is breaking on a new server I just set up.  I get
an error in db_mysql.inc on line 227 - Warning: Uninitialized array index
(1) in db_mysql.inc on line 227

This seems to break session tracking, to some degree.  I don't have any
production sites running with the four-part test, so I'm not sure if this is
a general problem or system-specific.

I'm running this on OpenBSD 2.8, which has a recently re-built ports tree,
so it's possible that it's a problem with PHP or MySQL, instead of PHPLIB.
Which is why I'm soliciting comments...

Comments/Insights?

-Adam Thompson
 Commerce Design Inc.