List:       phplib-dev
Subject:    [PHPLIB-DEV] Website redesign...
From:       Kristian =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6hntopp?= <kk () netuse ! de>
Date:       1999-11-05 17:54:43

The website has been redesigned. Tell me how you like it.

Also, if your application is not yet available in our catalog,
use the new entry for http://phplib.netuse.de/applications/ to
enter the vital data of your PHPLIB site and I will reference it.

Kristian

--
Kristian Köhntopp, NetUSE Kommunikationstechnologie GmbH
Siemenswall, D-24107 Kiel, Germany, +49 431 386 436 00