List:       phplib-dev
Subject:    Re: [PHPLIB-DEV] PHPLIB-7.2 released
From:       "xendra" <xendra () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       1999-10-28 5:05:24

Geez, what a coincidence. I've been busy for several months, so my
participation has been nothing. This evening I decided to check in and I see
that a release has been made and it has the OO changes I made to Table. I'll
try and make time to help answer any questions anyone has on Table in this
list and the regular PHPLIB list.

Jeff