List:       phplib-dev
Subject:    Re: [PHPLIB-DEV] error in ct_sql.inc
From:       ak () ebox ! de
Date:       1999-10-27 17:23:05

> > "Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function () in ct_sql.inc on line 122"
>
> Argh, there is a difference in the logic between
> 1.14 and 1.16. In 1.14, "base64:...." is encoded
> (which is kind of useless) and in 1.16 the encoding
> type is unencoded, followed by the encoded string
> (which is correct, but incompatible).

Ok, my page doesn't use auth, so I started a new session be deleting
the cookie (it was only 1 day old, snief).
And it worked. Thanks.

Much more trouble, if there would be lots of user data. I think it
should be backwards compatible for this reason.

Alex

-
PHPLIB Developers Mailing List. Send messages to <phplib-dev@lists.netuse.de>.