List:       phplib
Subject:    [PHPLIB] ODBC error message when logging in (2)
From:       Ben Ryan <ben.ryan () charlesworth ! com>
Date:       2000-01-26 17:51:54

Hi,
    I have been using phplib with MySQL and have just started to test
the ODBC route. I have used unixODBC etc.
    When I login using the login form I get the following error message

Warning: SQL error: [TCX][MyODBC]SQLGetData without a preceding SELECT,
SQL state 24000 in SQLGetData in
db_odbc.inc on line 62

as far as I can trace this appears to be generated before
auth_validatelogin() is called.
 Can anyone shed any light?

Regards,
    Ben