List:       phplib
Subject:    [PHPLIB] PHPlib problems
From:       "Igmar Palsenberg" <igmar () jdimedia ! nl>
Date:       1999-05-21 20:27:52

Hi,

I'm currently finishing the shopping cart, and I have the folliwing
situation :

cart.inc include in prepend.php3,and that one included in teh main file.

The problem rises that $sess (session variable) is not known within the
cart.inc

Gives an error that $sess is not an object.

Any possibilities to solve this ?? I was thinking of using page_open, but I
don't know if this gives problems because cart.inc is included.

I also tried to declare the $cart object within the main file, but this also
didn't work. (Don't remember the error....)

Anyone on this little problem ???

            Thanks,

                        Igmar

-