List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] FWD a request for copying/redistributing the Spanish manual
From:       Jesus Castagnetto <jmcastagnetto () zkey ! com>
Date:       2000-09-19 0:20:57

Got the msg below today in my mailbox. For those that do not read
Spanish, the originator is asking for permission to redistribute the
Spanish translation in his web site, I imagine that he is referring to
the one on-line, and I am not sure he is aware of the nightly snapshot
at snaps.php.net/manual/ which is simple HTML.

In principle it should not be a problem, if the origin and other info
about the manual is kept along with it as he is mentioning it will.

Sending it to the list FYI, and CC'ing the originator of the msg.