List:       phpdoc
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DOC] XML-Version of FAQ
From:       "Martin Edelius" <martin.edelius () spirex ! se>
Date:       2000-06-30 8:09:04

> I found your version in http://www.theplace.nu/phpfaq/ and I will change
> the file accordingly when we have agreed on a format.

Great. As long as you used FAQ_1.3.2.php3 then it's the latest version I
will provide. There's one or two obvious things that needs to be fixed
(which I do not have the time to do unfortunately) but as soon as you got
the FAQ uploaded to the CVS repository those in the know might also want to
take a look at section 5 (Installation) and section 6 (Build Problems) as I
haven't touched them and they might need to refreshed.

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
WWW: http://www.spirex.se  ||  MAIL: martin.edelius@spirex.se
PHONE: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711  ||  FAX: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c, S-422 43 Hisings Backa