List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] Re: VCS Account Request: koxa
From:       "Christoph M. Becker" <cmbecker69 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2016-11-21 0:32:08

On 20.11.2016 at 21:40, Василь Засецький wrote:

> I can translate into Ukrainian and Russian.

Thanks!  The Ukrainian translation appears to be unmainted; the latest
commit has been seven months ago, and has been a general maintaince
commit[1].  So translating into Russian seems to be more reasonable.
Please consider to submit some patches via <https://edit.php.net/>.

Anyhow, I've added the Russian translation mailing list as recipient.
One of the maintainers would have to approve your account request.

[1] <http://svn.php.net/viewvc/phpdoc/uk/>

Cheers,
Christoph