List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] Move legacy info for install/windows
From:       Matt Ficken <themattficken () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-03-23 7:19:34

Hi

I am wanting to update the install docs for Windows.

Currently, most of the info on those docs is for old versions of Windows
and is no longer relavent. It makes it hard to clearly communicate current
information, so I would like to get rid of it.

Rather that removing it, I would like to move it to a new folder,
install/windows/legacy and then create new docs in install/windows.  That
info may still be useful to some users.

However, when I try to create the folder install/windows/legacy in the
docbook editor (edit.php.net), I get a popup titled `Forbidden` with no
msg, only an ok button.

Maybe I have permission to edit files, but no permission to create a folder.

Would someone create the folder install/windows/legacy for me, or else give
me the permission to do it: my username is `mattficken`.

Thanks
-M