List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] Re: Joining the team
From:       Christoph Becker <cmbecker69 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2015-07-08 21:51:52

Forwarding to the list again. :)

Tuğca Eker wrote:

> Thanks for reply Christoph.
>
> Should I submit my patches as anonymous?

If you already have an account that allows to authenticate (several
services are supported, such as Github, Twitter, Facebook), I suggest
you use it.  Otherwise I suggest you sign in for a Github account, which
may also come in handy later, if you want to submit a PR for one of the
other php.net repos[1] (such as web-doc or phd which are somewhat
related to the docs).

If you can't use such an account for whatever reason, anonymous patches
are okay, but obviously it would be harder to distinguish your
submissions from others'.

[1] <https://github.com/php/>

> Have a nice day.

The same to you.