List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] Re: [PHP-WEBMASTER] SPL documentation
From:       "Elizabeth Tucker Long - Treeline Design, LLC" <beth () treelinedesign ! com>
Date:       2012-09-19 20:59:51

I will talk to the author about committing the changes to the
documentation. I know he (and we) are very interested in sharing the
enhanced version of the docs, I'm just not sure of his availability to
commit the changes himself. What would our next step be if he does have
time? I'm also happy to help, so perhaps he and I could both help. And
just so I'm clear, there are no issues with us publishing the enhanced
version of the docs with his book (we definitely will be encouraging
people to check the official docs for the most up-to-date information,
of course).
Thanks,
Beth

--