List:       phpdoc
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DOC] php manual in pdf
From:       Philip Olson <philip () roshambo ! org>
Date:       2011-07-25 23:34:38

On Jul 22, 2011, at 2:32 PM, Dennis wrote:

> Hello Guys.
>
> Please, make php manual also available in pdf, so ppl are able to read it in their \
> readers.
> Maybe you should have 2 version, just a manual and a manual with user notes.

Greetings Dennis,

Although buggy[1], there are now PDF builds here:

 - http://doc.php.net/downloads/pdf/
 - http://doc.php.net/downloads/pdf/split/

I'm not sure how useful a 30+ MB PDF file is, but they now exist. And split/ contains \
per book/section PDFs.

As for adding user notes to the PDF, not sure about that.

Enjoy :)

Regards,
Philip

[1] https://bugs.php.net/search.php?search_for=pdf&cmd=display&package_name%5B%5D=Doc+Build+problem