List:       phpdoc
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DOC] Time wasting : Silly thing just spotted.
From:       Richard Quadling <rquadling () GMail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-23 19:47:58

On 22 July 2011 11:45, Richard Quadling <rquadling@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22 July 2011 11:31, Derick Rethans <derick@php.net> wrote:
>> Or you can just use the real language code for Bokmål, "nb" :)
>>
>> Derick
>
> I think that can at the top of the list.
>
> I'm not saying what list though.
>
> Happy Friday everyone.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14262956

To all on this list and to anyone reading this thread via Google or
anything later, please accept my sincere apologies for this thread.

It was started before the terrible events of Friday and further posts
were made with absolutely no knowledge of the hate crimes perpetrated
against the innocent people of Norway.

I'm truly sorry.

Richard Quadling.

--