List:       phpdoc
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DOC] Documentation update
From:       Braian_Iván_Monnier <x1v4nx () php ! net>
Date:       2011-01-06 22:02:18

Excuse me, but I couldn't understand what you are referring to. We only wor=
on PHP documentation, nothing else. On the other hand, next time you want t=
write to the list, please press the "Reply all" button, otherwise you'll
write only to a single person (as it happened with me).

Yours faithfully,
Monnier, Braian Iv=E1n.