List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] Re: Some suggestions to improve the Online Editor
From:       Yannick_Torrès <yannick.torres () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-06 7:03:06

2011/1/6 Yago Ferrer <yago@php.net>:
> Nice,
> I can see the new icon. thanks!

Is it what you have in mind in your original request ?

> Did you disabled "check build" for regular users?

Yes, only for Global admin and Lang admin.

> I asked everyone to check the build after they commit files to make sure its
> not braking the build but they can't do it anymore.
> Can you please take a look?

A start of a "check build process" is costly in resource server and we
can't imagine that too much users start a such processus.
Anymays, some emails informe the lang team that her documentation is
broken, as soon as you can fix it before the friday's build.