List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] Bunch of notes deleted on crypt()
From:       Joey Smith <joey () joeysmith ! com>
Date:       2010-12-27 12:35:22

Earlier this year, with lots of help from Solar Designer and Pierre, I
rewrote the crypt() documentation to clear up a lot of confusion. However,
I failed to check over the existing user notes, and so am now deleting a
bunch of notes that attempted to document what was missing in the main
body, since we fixed most of these problems already.

Just wanted to give you all a heads-up so you'd know why the flood of
deletions came through on that entry.