List:       phpdoc
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DOC] php doc how-to links are all broken?
From:       Daniel Egeberg <degeberg () php ! net>
Date:       2010-08-04 7:18:40

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 09:34, Hannes Magnusson
<hannes.magnusson@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 08:26, Daniel Egeberg <degeberg@php.net> wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 01:10, J. Adams <zardozrocks@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I'm hoping to improve (nay, create!) documentation for amfext.   Currently,
>>> there really is none except here:
>>> http://svn.php.net/repository/pecl/amfext/trunk/docs/
>>>
>>> I tried to check out the documentation how-to linked from php.net, but all
>>> the links are 404. I'm talking about this:
>>> http://doc.php.net/php/dochowto
>>>

>>> Can anyone refer me to some good resources on learning how to document a
>>> PECL extension?
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Check out this HOWTO, it should be more or less updated:
>> http://wiki.php.net/doc/howto
>
> How updated is it? Should we redirect howto on doc.php.net to it?
> Its confusing to have many different, yet the same, howtos..
>
> -Hannes

Hmm... not sure what the differences are. Last I checked the one on
doc.php.net (a while ago) it still mentioned CVS. It says SVN not, so
it has been updated, but I don't know if someone just did CVS -> SVN.

Anyways, I think we should probably merge the information and store it
on the wiki and then setup a redirect.

--
Daniel Egeberg