List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] OE: New line caracter at the end of the document.
From:       Yago Ferrer <yago () php ! net>
Date:       2010-07-11 17:26:44

Hi Yannick,
Is it possible to remove the "New Line caracter" at the end of the document
when you check for errors before the svn commit?
I'm not sure what is doing that but some files committed using the OE have
this extra caracter and this is braking the build.
http://svn.php.net/viewvc?view=revision&revision=301158

Thanks!

I'm going to watch the World Cup! I hope we win!

Yo soy Espaņol!

--
Yago Ferrer