List:       phpdoc
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DOC] Fwd: [DOC-CVS] cvs: phpdoc / configure.php
From:       Gwynne Raskind <gwynne () wanderingknights ! org>
Date:       2008-01-29 18:14:37

As of this commit, things look (and work) a bit better. This should
fix any remaining problems with missing-entities.php and its output
files. I'm just dotting i's and crossing t's, though; Hannes did the
real work behind it :).

-- Gwynne, Daughter of the Code
"This whole world is an asylum for the incurable."