List:       phpdoc
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DOC] phil is offline
From:       "Daniel Brown" <parasane () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-07 18:13:59

On Jan 7, 2008 7:47 AM, Hannes Magnusson <hannes.magnusson@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 7, 2008 3:39 AM, Philip Olson <philip@roshambo.org> wrote:
> > Hello fellow php doc geeks,
> >
> > I'll be offline for most of the upcoming three weeks (without laptop)
> > while running around Central America. If I don't reply to emails, or
> > make any CVS commits, you now know why. :)
>
> Have fun! :)

    I second that!

    Next time, though, make sure to extend the invitation to your
friends here in the community.  And offer to pay all expenses, too.
;-P

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.