List:       phpdoc
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DOC] #42387 [Opn]: Error notification callback not called. ASSISTANCE SOUGHT PLEASE!!!
From:       Philip Olson <philip () roshambo ! org>
Date:       2007-08-30 2:07:04

On Aug 29, 2007, at 9:36 AM, Franciuos K S X wrote:

> Hello there,
> Well i signed up to the mailing list having in mind i would pick
> anything as far as php is concerned because am just trying to try to
> learn php. It is on this not therefore that i request any one out
> there to help me introduce to php, any links that are helpful to
> beginners etc and any other kind of help.
> Hear from u soon,
> Franciuos.

Hello Franciuos,

I'm unsure what to say except this is the wrong mailing list (we work
on the PHP manual itself) but check out the following resources:

   http://php.net/links
   http://php.net/support
   http://php.net/tutorial

As for a mailing list, it sounds like you may be looking for php-
general@ instead of phpdoc@.

Regards,
Philip