List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] #41340 [Ver->Csd]: Discrepancy between French and English version of documentation.
From:       dams () php ! net
Date:       2007-08-28 19:28:35

 ID:          41340
 Updated by:  dams@php.net
 Reported By: Louis-Philippe dot Lessard at space dot gc dot ca
 Bug Type:    Translation problem
 PHP Version: Irrelevant
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

Previous Comments:

[2007-05-09 19:52:44] Louis-Philippe dot Lessard at space dot gc dot ca

There is discrepancy between French and English version of
documentation. session.save_path default is said to be "" (NULL) in
english documentation, but it is said to be "/tmp" in french version.