List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] #37608 [Opn->Csd]: documentation typo on mysqli_stmt_bind_param
From:       dave () php ! net
Date:       2006-05-26 22:12:43

 ID:               37608
 Updated by:       dave@php.net
 Reported By:      chriswhite at interfuel dot com
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: Linux
 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

Previous Comments:

[2006-05-26 22:09:24] chriswhite at interfuel dot com

Associated link:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mysqli-stmt-bind-param.php

The description for blob transfer reads as follows:

"corresponding variable is a blob and will be send in packets"

this should read:

"corresponding variable is a blob and will be sent in packets"