List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] #35477 [Opn->Csd]: typo on "if" page
From:       vrana () php ! net
Date:       2005-11-29 21:28:36

 ID:               35477
 Updated by:       vrana@php.net
 Reported By:      nkoch at rcn dot com
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: Windows 98
 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

Previous Comments:

[2005-11-29 22:04:51] goba@php.net

Docproblem.

[2005-11-29 17:33:34] nkoch at rcn dot com

On this web page

http://us3.php.net/if

you have a small typo.  The word "of" should be "or" in this sentence:

A statement can be an assignment, a function call, a loop, a
conditional statement *of* even a statement that does nothing (an empty
statement).

I am planning to send my students to that page. Unfortunately the "of"
makes grammatical sense so that it changes the meaning of the
sentence.