List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] #35198 [Opn->Csd]: Ming SWFDisplayItem docs incomplete
From:       vrana () php ! net
Date:       2005-11-29 14:46:46

 ID:               35198
 Updated by:       vrana@php.net
 Reported By:      holliwell at gmx dot net
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: irrelevant
 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

55 undocumented functions added.

Previous Comments:

[2005-11-12 12:46:17] holliwell at gmx dot net

Hi Tony,
http://cvs.php.net/co.php/php-src/ext/ming/ming.c?r=1.79.2.1
Line 1001 following

/* {{{ proto void swfdisplayitem::addAction(object SWFAction, int
flags) Adds this SWFAction to the given SWFSprite instance */
PHP_METHOD(swfdisplayitem, addAction)

Thus SWFDisplayItem->addAction is not available in the Ming Docs.
Friedhelm
p.s.: changed summary

[2005-11-12 11:45:27] tony2001@php.net

Try to elaborate?

[2005-11-12 11:37:17] holliwell at gmx dot net

No docs for addAction Method of DisplayItem available.

Friedhelm