List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] #32094 [Com]: Problem with charset
From:       "mp3 at inet dot ua" <phpdoc () lists ! php ! net>
Date:       2005-02-27 18:38:59

 ID:               32094
 Comment by:       mp3 at inet dot ua
 Reported By:      qubol at polbox dot com
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: Windows 98
 PHP Version:      5.0.2
 Assigned To:      derick
 New Comment:

xsltproc rules

Previous Comments:

[2005-02-25 12:21:20] nlopess@php.net

This is a know problem and is reported on other bug reports.
We are currently working on it.

[2005-02-24 17:27:28] qubol at polbox dot com

Since a month the PHP documentation in Polish language
(http://www.php.net/manual/pl) is displayed improperly - Polish
characters are replaced by some other.
I checked it out in my computer at Opera, Gecko and IE - all browsers
do not show correct text. I also experienced that problem on other
machine, running Windows 2000 with IE 6.0.