List:       phpdoc
Subject:    [PHP-DOC] Bug #17660 Updated: Outdated Documentation
From:       derick () php ! net
Date:       2002-06-28 7:21:11

 ID:               17660
 Updated by:       derick@php.net
 Reported By:      ems@codexterity.com
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: Windows 95
 PHP Version:      4.2.1

Previous Comments:

[2002-06-18 04:45:22] derick@php.net

PHP's documentation is not in a bad state, the Zend API docs are in a
bad state. You do not need a CVS account perse, you can also submit
patches to the XML source files of the Zend API documentation. You can
check this out with anonymous CVS, the module name = ZendAPI.

Derick

[2002-06-12 23:29:39] emil@codexterity.com

ok.  It's just so sad, the state the php
 documentation is in..

[2002-06-11 18:34:14] emil@codexterity.com

Do I really need a cvs account to help with this?
 Maybe I can just submit the corrections.

[2002-06-09 15:41:30] ems@codexterity.com

I would be happy to help. How do I go about
 this, if you don't mind?

[2002-06-09 02:40:31] mfischer@php.net

> Hope this helps.

Yes and No. No one is working on the documentation and it is known to
be outdated. So don't expect this being fixed soon (or maybe this reply
has the effect that someone actually will fix it ? :)

    http://bugs.php.net/17660

--
Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=17660&edit=1