List:       phpdoc
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DOC] cvs: phpdoc /en/appendices phpdevel.xml
From:       Gabor Hojtsy <gabor () hojtsy ! hu>
Date:       2002-05-31 11:04:49

> imajes Fri May 31 05:55:37 2002 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     /phpdoc/en/appendices phpdevel.xml
>   Log:
>   3.0 was years ago

Please put back *all* the PHP 3.0 entries you have removed from
here. This document deals only with extending PHP 3.0.x and not
a general documentation for extending PHP. This is why we retained
(and even added) 3.0 version noticies everywhere into this doc.
Extending PHP 4.x is covered in the zendapi docs.

As we talked about this before, it may be nice to have these two
in a separate "PHP Developers Manual", and providing the current
one as "PHP Users Manual", as the vast majority of guys programming
in PHP never even thought about extending it.

Goba